Belaya Dacha history
Our company’s history is closely tied to a cozy white manor house with beautiful architectural columns, situated in the south-east of Moscow. Built in the times of Catherine the Great, its fine structure is still reflected in the water of its majestic pond that sits on the buildings plot. This very building witnessed the first days of Belaya Dacha Group in decades gone by.The manor was built by a famous representative of a governing dynasty, former civil governor of Smolensk and then Astrahan', Nikolay Arshenevsky. After his retirement he bought a small village of Pokrovka, where a country estate “Belaya dacha” with its artificial lakes was constructed. In the beginning of the 20th century the manor hosted the directorate of the first artel, and was modified into a cooperative farm. Nowadays Belaya Dacha museum, located there, carefully preserves the authentic history of the original estate.
In the postwar years:
- The farm developed advanced technology to efficiently provide pork products.
- It developed the first automatic feeding system.
- The developing technology would eventually become the most advanced methods for keeping and feeding livestock
The farm is a leader in cattle breeding1953
In 1957, "White Dacha " participants visited Moscow Festival of Youth and Students .
- cross-country skiing
- Weekend holidays
Building number 2 and number 3.
In July 1977, the farm commissioned the first plant building.
From July to December 1977 the state sold 6,000 tons of vegetables.
At the same time construction was under way on the second unit, which went into operation in 1978.
Group Belaya Dacha - 95th Anniversary Jubilee Celebrations
Belaya Dacha Group celebrated its 95th anniversary. The Anniversary of the company perfectly illustrates the successful development the agricultural enterprise has experienced. The Belaya Dacha group has found itself in a range of circumstances through the history of the country. It has still found its place and thrived.2013